Travel Consent Form

Home  »  Travel Consent Form

Travel Consent Form

Must be printed on LEGAL size paper
The department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada recommends that a travel consent letter be certified, stamped or sealed by an official who has the authority to administer an oath or solemn declaration (i.e., a commissioner for oaths, notary public, lawyer, etc.) so that the validity of the letter will not be questioned. It is up to each official/individual who witnesses such a letter to decide what proof he/she needs to see to be able to witness/sign the letter. An official should only witness/sign a letter of consent if he/she is convinced that the individual requesting the letter is who he/she claims to be and that adequate proof has been provided.

Please visit for additional information about travelling with children.

Download PDF file

Download Doc file